Sunday, May 20, 2012

Big brothers meet Wells...home again, home again

After being born Saturday morning, we left the hospital Sunday afternoon. I felt great, Wells was doing great and I  was ready to be home, see my boys & sleep in my own bed! :).  
The plan was for the boys to come to the hospital to meet their brother Saturday during the day but Porter had a low grade fever so we didn't have them come up and because of that we are going through hand sanitizer like crazy and Porter has yet to touch or "hold baby Wells". 





I have lots of video that some time I'd love to upload. Henry was ecstatic to see and meet his brother. He totally understood everything and was thrilled we brought Wells home. Porter was confused ;). With not feeling well, staying with grandparents, missing momma and poppa, new brother, he's got a lot going on so he's definitely had a rough 24 hours but is starting to warm up to the idea of "baby Wells". :)

4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Awwww!
Henry sure seems comfortable with him. Porter just watching.
My three sons!!!! Well your three!!

Embracing Every Moment said...

Love all these posts, Grace! What a blessed momma being surrounded by such sweet boys!! Melts my heart!!! Hope P feels better soon & can get a chance to tackle, I mean love on baby Wells...! ;o)

KellyandKenny said...

Need to put a W up on the wall now.. I"m sure you already have it.. Great pictures..

A urora said...

I love the 3rd pic from the top. Fun!