Thursday, March 01, 2012

He is as big as a {small cabbage} & 28 week appt

Today was a fun morning as Kit & I got a little morning date to my 28 week doctor appointment!
 I can't believe we are in the 3rd trimester! 

Oh my goodness, he was so cute during the ultrasound. He kept his hands in front of his face the whole time except for a brief moment and we got this shot. So adorable!! He is measuring right on track and looking great at about 2 1/2 pounds!
Just for fun... here is a comparison of all three boys!!
Henry was farther along (34 weeks) but both Porter & this sweet one are right at 28 weeks.  

We are all very excited to meet you baby boy!!! Your feet are constantly kicking me on my right side and I feel like I continually have a lump on my right side this week as you like to keep them poking out. Yesterday I laid on the floor as you were rolling around and Henry and Porter were just a giggling so hard watching you roll around! Henry was saying, "Porter, that's MY baby brother!!" and Porter just yells, "BABY!!!!"

2 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

awww!!! melt my auntie heart!! so awesome!! can NOT wait to meet him!! you look amazing as always & happy 28wks!!

mamaw and papaw said...

Thanks for sharing!
Love the funny faces too!!!!