Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What we are up...

Goodness gracious the days just seem to be flying by! We are most definitely enjoying the gorgeous weather we've been having! And we are also up to projects. Just lots of little projects. Operation: switch the Cadwallader boys is about ready to start so my whole upstairs is in piles. We no longer have a guest room and are moving H into the guest room. The only hints I can offer right now is he told me he wanted a "tractor room" (which I sat a tractor on the night stand and he told me it's just perfect! LOL) and another hint I can offer is this...


Yes, this is the exact toddler quilt he already has now (which is soon to be Porter's!) but I searched high and low and to me, this is the perfect little boys quilt. So Classic. So many colors to pull from. I am SO not a little kid "theme" person so I think the room will have a little vintage/ classic feel and be a little more grown up for him. He is THRILLED.

Porter is READY to move out of the crib. He pretty much plays in Henry's room (the toddler bed room/airplane room...it's all confusing! LOL) and runs and lays on there any chance he can. I know he'll get the hang of it and do great....it's just pulling the trigger! So, I'm going to pull stuff that is his from the nursery but for the most part that room will stay the same, just personalized for P :).

The nursery. I've been working on a few projects here and there for the nursery but really, I don't think it needs much more. Really, I'm planning on using most things we already have so it's really just putting it together. After Kit paints ;)... think calm, soothing & simple. That's what I'm going for.

So the goal is next week switching them. We'll see if that really happens. We are getting closer!

2 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Can NOT wait to see them all come together!! So exciting!!! :)

Shana said...

looking forward to see your creativeness :)