Monday, March 19, 2012

Henry's {aka BIGGEST BROTHER} tractor room {Sneak Peek}...

Okay, here are some quick pictures walking around Henry's new room! I think it has come together quite nicely! But, it really doesn't matter what Kit or I think because to one little boy this room is AWESOME. He tells me multiple days a day how proud he is of me for putting together his new room and that it's very, very cool :). I worked in here a lot this morning so I think we might be good to go for him to sleep in it tonight...? We'll see. 
He would be THRILLED!
Still waiting on some pictures to arrive for his collage wall and I need Kit's help hanging one more thing but here it is...
super simple. but one 3 year old is VERY excited about it :)
I'll have to do more pictures later BUT... I have another {BIG BROTHER} room to work on right now :)

PLUS,
HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY tO GrAmMy & GrAmPie!!
Love,
Grace & The Boys :)

5 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! great job!!! looks awesome! can't wait to see more!! :)

Lindsay said...

Awesome, Grace! I love it!

mamaw and papaw said...

WOW! I bet there is a very excited young man, after seeing these pictures, it is no wonder why. Great job you two!!!! Favorite is the bed!

KellyandKenny said...

Great job!!! You have so much talent Grace.. Your a great mother too the three boys.. Can't wait to see baby Cas..room hehe..

A urora said...

Looks great! Headboard turned out nice!