Kit loves peanut butter. Peanut buter & chocolate even more! I made these puppies on Wednesday and they are dangerously good!! I made a chocolate cupcake from scratch and unfortunately, I can't pull the link up that I used. I'll come back and update once I can!
But, the frosting, oh the frosting MADE these cupcakes!!!
Peanut Butter Frosting.
Dangerously good!
for the frosting:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar (depending on what consistency you want)
- 1 tablespoon milk (or more if needed)
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and peanut butter with a paddle attachment until creamy and smooth. Add 3 cups of the powdered sugar and beat on low to incorporate. Add the milk and beat on medium-high until light and fluffy. Check for taste and consistency, adding more sugar to thicken the frosting for spreading on the cakes with a spatula, or thinning it with a little more milk if needed to achieve a loose enough consistency to pipe the frosting onto the cakes. You make the call! (source: HERE).
2 comments:
I can testify! AMAZING goodness!!! Mmm!!! Thanks again for sharing! :)
2 sticks of butter! No wonder they are good. :-)
Post a Comment