I just love Pinterest! I found this idea on making a gift card snow globe and knew Henry would just love the project. I bought all my stuff at Hobby Lobby and it's crazy their Christmas stuff is already 50% off so it comes to just $4/each for these plus the gift cards. We just made one of these today but have 4 more to make for teachers but trust me, there was enough glitter on my floor for today. :)
Hot glued the gift card standing up plus a couple ornaments on the bottom of the lid.
Filled the jar with water and
let H add in some glitter. I think I did this backwards. Next time we'll fill glitter on the bottom of the jar then add water.
Put a couple more ornaments to "float" and secure the lid tight. Add some ribbon and it's done! A little snow globe gift card made by a preschooler :)
Very proud that "I made it all by myself"





3 comments:
Way fun!!! Gotta love pinterest!!! :) Great job H!!! :)
O & I am so stealin' this idea for Jax's teacher..haha! ;o) Thanks!! :)
go for it!! ;)
Post a Comment