Saturday, December 17, 2011

Henry The Photographer

I am working on Henry's birthday post but I wanted to get these up for the Warrix Family. Last night via FaceTime they got to watch him unwrap their present from them and it is Henry's own little camera. Oh my! He was SO excited.  In less than 24 hours, he has taken more than 150 pictures!! ha! Here are some favorites (or recognizable) pictures. They were more than enough of our floors, ceiling and couches! ha :)
Thank you Warrix Family, he LOVES it!!! :)
I think you guys created a monster and now I'm hearing everything I tell him. "No, momma, your real smile." "Say CHEESE!" "stop moving, momma!" "No, no...look straight at me" "Where are your eyes, momma?!"
LOL
But I will say, this afternoon he volunteered for me to take a picture of him and looked straight at the camera and smiled. Maybe he's getting it!!! :)





2 comments:

A urora said...

We love it! And are enjoying the laughs. Thanks for posting! (and you know, turnabout is fairplay!)

Embracing Every Moment said...

great gift wx fam! :) how fun!