Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Henry talking baby names & Porter shows some moves

The video of Henry is probably 3 weeks old. I just forgot to put it up. Obviously, he was being over the top silly. Kit brought home a pizza after both of us having a crazy day so he was very excited and the silliness continued into the name suggestions ;)
Porter has got the beat, I tell ya! He's a hoot and if there is ANY music playing, you will be sure to find him dancing. He's put on better performances but this is one I caught :)

5 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

thanks so much for posting these! i SO needed a laugh today!! <3 it!

mamaw and papaw said...

Great video!!! I agree with Kenlyn I so needed a laugh today too!!!!
What a way to brighten my day!

Shana said...

too funny! we were cracking up!! i think "mater lynn" has a nice ring to it ;)

A urora said...

Porter has the knee bends down! And Mater? Hmmm...

mwrausch said...

When we told the kids that a 4th baby was coming, they were convinced we should name him "Santa Claus."
We are excited about Baby Mater coming. :-)
And Porter? Please get that kid some music lessons. He's awesome!! :-)