I thought we'd make some Christmas cookies the other day and it seemed like a perfect idea until I realized we have no Christmas cookie cutters! ha! So, that didn't stop us. We got out our others which our construction theme. Move aside Christmas trees, stars, candy canes and bells. We think ours are awesome. Bulldozers, hard hats, drills, wrenches and saws. Oh yeah! :)
I'm so proud of myself for doing this. I had to keep taking deep breaths but I let Henry do most of them and wow. was there ever a mess!! But we had a great time!
He had the most fun using pushing flour around with the bulldozer cookie cutter!
He took his job of "sprinkling" the cookies very seriously!
Porter enjoyed eating them :)
Giving me his "cheese" face :)
H enjoying his labor :)


2 comments:
YUM!! what fun! :)
I like that new tradition!!!!
Fitting for the home with 2 little boys.
Post a Comment