Sunday, September 25, 2011

Picture Post!

Oh my.
I've been lacking on posting lately. I'm always so torn with blogging. I love it. I really do. I love that this is such a great way to document our family and things we have done, the boys' stats and updates but it does take time to update. We've moved the computer upstairs and most days it's out of sight, out of mind so I just don't get to it like I used it. My computer time has gone WAY down and that's not a bad thing. ;). We are enjoying some beautiful days around here. I'll admit, I'm eager to break out the fall attire but it still rises to mid to high 80s during the day so we may start out in jeans but end up wear shorts by the days end :).

 I have no idea why I decided to buy a white soccer ball with the red Georgia dirt...lesson learned ;)
 This cutie is walking more and more. Gosh, I just love him and his wavy hair :)
 I posted the picture of the boys smiling last week for Mamaw's birthday. This may be a favorite over that one. Porter did NOT like having to sit still for a picture and threw a fit. See...they do like each other...H wiping P's eyes...so sweet!
The boy is NOT a neat eater and Porter eats SO MUCH. Last night, he had more than I  did for dinner no joke. He's an eater!
 Gosh, he's so cute! He's been so good the past couple weeks too! We've been having a lot of fun together. I never thought I'd have a blue eyed boy. love him.
 Last weekend we introduced the boys to s'mores. The jackets were quickly removed...it was still pretty warm out but we are ready for fall :)

 Two rascals.
My boys. So proud to be his wife and their momma!

2 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Love the new design and all the pictures. I know your time is needed in so many other things but I truly enjoy looking in on your little family so far away from home. It is hard having you all so far away! Something I don't think I will ever get use to.

Embracing Every Moment said...

love all the pics! the one of H wiping P's tear is SO sweet!! :)