
This cutie had his 1 year well check this morning!
Weight: 23pounds 5 ounces
Length: 30.5 inches
Hopefully I'll get around to updating the blog soon. Yesterday I started not feeling well, so when Kit got home from work, I went to the doctor. I have Strep throat AGAIN! :/. This is the second time in less than 2 months...
thankfully Kit was able to stay home today and take Porter to the doctor. After being on the go, go, go in Indiana, they don't seem to mind being low key while I spend my days on the couch.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
oh grace you poor thing! praying you get rid of it soon & don't get it again!! sounds like the boys are letting your rest so that's good at least!! :)
rip out those tonsils, girl.
Runs in your family, huh. Poor thing. Feel better.
Post a Comment