I'm so glad we didnt actually do what we thought about doing this weekend. More on that in a second. Friday night Kit got home a little early and since we had decided to not go camping, we wanted to do a little something. We loaded up and headed south to Macon. We ate dinner at Five Guys (a first for us) and the boys were on their best behavior. Henry ate his weight in Peanuts! :)
We also went to Bass Pro Shop. I had to joke it was a total guys night going there and eating burgers but it was enjoyable to be with my guys! :)
Henry was loving the fish! mesmorized!
We had a fun evevning and I'm so glad because Saturday morning Kit woke up sick. :( We tried to go to the park and enjoy the beautiful day but we had to come right back. Thankfully, it seems like it was only a 24 hour bug. Him and Porter stayed home from church yesterday morning but we all went back to church last night.
After church, it was such a beautiful night we ran over to Sonic for slushies. We didn't get one for Porter because I'm not just going to hand over a sticky drink to a baby who is rear facing. Let's just say he noticed and screamed bloody murder the whole way home! And to think it would be something fun to do! ha! ha!
This makes me laugh out loud! Henry is like a puppy dog with the windows rolled down! ha!When we finally got home I let Porter have some of mine. Boy did he think he was BIG stuff! ;)
I'm so glad we didnt go camping. Can you imagine me packing up with two little ones and Kit sick?





2 comments:
Boy for iphone pictures they are sure good. Love the one of Henry and the wind!
glad kit's only last 24hrs! i can just imagine what it would have been like if you would have went camping! love the pics!! :)
Post a Comment