Porter Ryan-
Can't believe we are here...one year after you were born! It was such a fast year! The day I met you I had no idea how much fun you were going to be. I remember going to the hospital just knowing deep down and that you were going to be a boy and your name was going to be Porter. Days prior to that morning we were still tossing around Porter or Hudson. I remember taking one look at you and knowing you were Porter. No question about it. I love, love, love your name.
You made us a family of four. Two boys. 20 months apart. I had no idea how much frustration nor sheer joy I would feel everyday for the past year. It's been a crazy year that we will never forget but I'm so thankful to have done it! We thank God for this year with you and pray for many, many, many more!You are spunky, sweet and smart. You don't miss a beat. You watch your brother and try to do every single thing he does. I just know you two are going to be good friends. Right now you may dive on top of each other for the same toy but one day... :)
You are such a little charmer and a big flirt. When we are out at a restaurant...you watch people. You stare them down until they can feel someone watching them. They look over and you smile and bat your big beautiful eyes and they just melt. Next thing you know the whole table it "ooohing, and aaaahing" over you. Such a little ham.
You are such a "go with the flow" flexible little boy. If you miss a nap or eat late, there is no complaining out of you. You are such an easy baby.
You and Henry really do love each other. If you guys get separated (momma or poppa takes one of you out of the house) all you do it sit and look around and Henry will constantly ask about you.
I definantely didn't know if I'd feel the same love as when we met Henry. Guess what. same love. Instantly fell in love with you and there isn't a day that has passed where I am not madly in love with you boys.
You and Henry could not be more different. Night and Day. I pray you boys will only help each other in life with those differences and use them to both your advantage. Brothers. There is a bond between brothers no one can describe.You are a treasure!!
Can not stop thanking God for such a precious gift as you, Porter Ryan.

No comments:
Post a Comment