So...it's a little late but I've been working on the computer most the night and thought I'd do a quick post because after sitting down and looking at our calendar for the week, well, I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to fit this in.
I am feeling MUCH better! Thanks for all the prayers!
We are gearing up for MOPS around here! That's right! It starts THIS Tuesday and I am excited! After taking last year off (P was a newborn!!) this year I'm back on the steering team and doing Publicity! These girls are so much fun and we are all looking forward to getting the year started!
The theme this year is MomSense. Mommy intuition + Common Sense= MomSense!
Learning how to be Bold* Loving* Sensible!
If you are reading this blog and don't yet belong to a MOPS group...I would highly encourage you to do so!!
You can go to mops.org and find a group in your area!!
This weekend we had lots of fun stuff planned plus I never had unpacked from our trip since being sick upon arrival! All I can say is, one day I'm running a 5K. This year I've pre-registered and paid before the race and have not being able to do it because I was sick...THREE times. THREE. My sister and I laughed that I am a dream participant! I pay and the race organizers don't have to do much work! oh my! One day this year....:)
But, we did get to do ONE fun thing this weekend! Saturday night Kit's work had a CATERPILLAR family day at the local Rock Ranch. I was feeling pretty good and we though it'd be nice to get out of the house! We enjoyed all the benefits of the Ranch (Truett Cathy's Ranch) from the food, concessions, animals to tractor rides. Maybe someday this week I'll be able to do a longer post on it. It was a beautiful evening and we all enjoyed ourselves!
This goat was no dummy. He knew he was about to be fed! :)
The boys and I in the good 'ole cow train!
Well, better head for head! The laundry and unpacking are calling my name tomorrow. Oh yeah! The fall decorations are waiting to come out, too! :)




2 comments:
Better head for head! It was late eh? Lol! Better go to bed early tonight!
Post a Comment