Today we are leaving for Indiana!! We are hoping to leave around 4 so we get some day driving but it's always to drive when the boys sleep so hopefully this way we'll get best of both worlds and arrive around 3 am.
We are SO excited to celebrate Porter's FIRST birthday! I just love this little guy. He's got so much spunk and he is the most optimistic baby I've ever met. He'll try anything...with a smile!
These boys are becoming best of friends and I can't believe at 2 1/2 and nearly 12 months, how much they are ALWAYS together and ALWAYS usually on top of each other...there's some sort of wrestling going on!
This cutie is SO excited about coming to Indiana. This trip it's "clicked" so he's running around the house listing everyone he gets to see! He woke up early this morning ready to go!
See ya on the other side!! :)



2 comments:
yay! can't wait to see you all & celebrate! love all the pics!! safe travels today/tonight!! :)
See you all soon!!!! What an exciting weekend we will have!!!!
Love the pictures too!!!
Post a Comment