Monday, March 28, 2011

Just not feelin' it?

Here are two cute boys that were NOT feelin' getting their picture taken together. Porter was all smiles when he was by himself and Henry LOVED the idea of getting in a picture with Porter, until it was time to sit close! Then the "Porter touchin' meeeee!" started and Porter was not feelin' having to share Miss Tate either. This picture cracks me up!! Oh well...maybe...someday...we'll get a good one together! :)
It's raining and it's dreary here. We had a busy, busy weekend and we have two overtired boys to prove it!
So we aren't going anywhere and I have a couple of projects to work on today.
I am so thankful that today and everyday i can say....

...the joy of the Lord is your {MY} strength.
Nehemiah 8:10

this is cute!

want to see more of Porter's six month pictures? Go HERE and click on clients tab. porter is the password (all lowercase).
Tell me your favorite!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sooooo cute! I just want to sqeeze them:)

LauraSuz said...

Oh my gosh Grace. Those are all so cute!!

jennier said...

I love them both....the second one is my favorite

Kit*Grace said...

Check the link Jen! Which one is your favorite of those?!