Sunday, March 06, 2011

68 years!!

68 years my grandparents have been married!
WOW!
Probably almost all of you who read this blog already know but, my Grandma has been in the hospital since Wednesday. She was to be discharged today but it didn't happen. They've delayed it. I know my Grandma just really wants to leave the hospital and go home...
This is the frustrating part about living so far away.
My heart is in Indiana thinking and praying for my Grandma...I just wish it was just as easy to get our bodies there, too!

 Us at Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa.
 Grandma Meeting Porter for the first time.
Grandma & Grandpa.
I see so much of my Grandpa in Henry!

2 comments:

A urora said...

same here... :-(

Lindsay said...

Wow! Henry looks so much like your grandpa! We'll be praying for your grandma and you as well. Its so hard to be so far away from family:( Love ya!