I agree with Grammy about the eyes. Wonder what he is thinking. We will have to see if Henry lets Grammy hold his little brother. Hee, Hee. Grammy is a great holder of little ones and big ones. She sure has blessed our family!
I know! I say BLUE because they are only getting brighter which makes me think (as of right now anyway) they are going to stay BLUE (H was the same way)! Never would have guessed I'd have two boys with such pretty blue eyes! :)
7 comments:
He isn't going to miss anything with those eyes!
He looks like he is computing what he sees.
Love to hold him===BEFORE Henry tells him not to.
Grammy
I agree with Grammy about the eyes. Wonder what he is thinking.
We will have to see if Henry lets Grammy hold his little brother. Hee, Hee.
Grammy is a great holder of little ones and big ones. She sure has blessed our family!
Cute. So what color are his eyes? ;-)
BLUE! :)
BLUE! :)
Wow. They look dark in photos...;-) You and your blued-eyed boys!
I know! I say BLUE because they are only getting brighter which makes me think (as of right now anyway) they are going to stay BLUE (H was the same way)! Never would have guessed I'd have two boys with such pretty blue eyes! :)
Post a Comment