very distinct. both cute!!
You have 2 boys that sure look alike so much.And might I add very cute. It must be inherited. So much to be thankful for.--ThanksYou're in for a full busy life.GrammyI think it takes 5 for a basketball team!Grampie says he's very happy for you.
I think they definitely look different from one another with maybe just a few things in common. I keep checking to see if you have posted how Porter came about!
A lot alike but different too. Either way they are both AdOrAbLe!
they look more alike than i thought!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very distinct. both cute!!
You have 2 boys that sure look alike so much.And might I add very cute. It must be inherited.
So much to be thankful for.--Thanks
You're in for a full busy life.
Grammy
I think it takes 5 for a basketball team!
Grampie says he's very happy for you.
I think they definitely look different from one another with maybe just a few things in common. I keep checking to see if you have posted how Porter came about!
A lot alike but different too. Either way they are both AdOrAbLe!
they look more alike than i thought!
Post a Comment