awwww! can't wait to meet him!!
love, love hearing his little noises & hiccups. he is so adorable!! :) love all the pictures, thanks so much & we can't wait to meet him either!!
Grace, he just looks like a 8# plus baby. I think someone miscalculated the gram conversion on his weight. lol!Isn't it fun to see this kind of stuff now? and wonder how he was all folded up inside?Thanks for sharing!
I just keep watching this over and over. I love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awwww! can't wait to meet him!!
love, love hearing his little noises & hiccups. he is so adorable!! :) love all the pictures, thanks so much & we can't wait to meet him either!!
Grace, he just looks like a 8# plus baby. I think someone miscalculated the gram conversion on his weight. lol!
Isn't it fun to see this kind of stuff now? and wonder how he was all folded up inside?
Thanks for sharing!
I just keep watching this over and over. I love it.
Post a Comment