Monday, September 13, 2010

Matching outfits...




...you better believe it!
:)
The first of many, I'm sure...

5 comments:

mary said...

What a week can do!!!!!!!!!!!

We think the outfits are adorable ----
with the boys inside them.

We are sure proud of you all.
PERHAPS ? when I get to hold Porter that Henry will change his mind about me, altho Henry just might not let me hold Porter.
They both seem to be growing so fast.
Grammy and Grampie

mamaw and papaw said...

Looks like fun!!! I sure enjoyed having two little boys, and now two big boys. Enjoy these times because they really do grow up too fast. Love the same outfit. How cute they are and the boys inside of them are just way cute!!!

A urora said...

cute. start working on ideas to match up 6 kids for a grandkid pic... lol

Shana said...

i always had fun matching the girls! cute pics:)

Embracing Every Moment said...

CUTE!!