
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad it's Friday!! A few days after vacation are always rough with Henry...he's just exhausted and needs more sleep. He's gotten a lot of sleep over the past couple of days so that's fine...it's just his attitude that needs continual adjusting! ha! I suppose I should cut him some slack, I know I am not as fun as his 10 cousins, 4 aunts, 4 uncles, 2 sets of grandparents and 6 great-grandparents... :)
After all, he is pretty cute!

We are hoping to make the big push this weekend with Henry's BIG boy room! I've been running around town getting a few last minute things and tonight I think we'll hit the hardware store for a few supplies...I would LOVE to being able to post pictures next week of the completed room...we'll see! :)
3 comments:
is today Friday?? I've already lost track of days... I love summer!
Happy navy paint hunting!
He is a very cute little guy. He deserves to have slack for traveling and visiting so many people in a short time. You deserve slack too. You are a wonderful momma.
I can't wait to see his room!
Post a Comment