Saturday, June 12, 2010

Henry's BIG boy room! (Picture Overload)

Here is Henry's BIG boy room finally revealed! There is one piece left to the room but it's still drying and I'm tired of waiting to post these pics! His room turned out really cute (we think) and he is super excited!
Wish us luck on him actually sleeping in his new room (I'll keep you posted on how it goes!) ;)











4 comments:

A urora said...

The room looks so good! It's nice to see it all together... and btw, your new camera takes awesome photos!!
Curious to see how Mr. H does in his new room tonight!

Embracing Every Moment said...

ditto with a. amy!! love it them room & your photos :).

mamaw and papaw said...

TOTALLY NEAT!!!
You did such a great job. Love the planes flying in the corner. It all looks so inviting. Hope Henry enjoys and sleeps well with wonderful dreams. Love you

Joey said...

How cool! I'm finally catching up on lots of old posts & LOVE his room... you have such a talent... can you do my whole house next?