Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Flying by...


Last Thursday before we left to go to Indiana, I had my 24 week appt (at 24 weeks Day6). When they checked me in, the nurse handed me my hospital registration packet and the glucola that I will need to drink for my next (28 week) appt. Both Kit and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! The appt went well and I got to meet Dr. Moore's new partner. She was nice and we got to hear the heartbeat...strong and in the 150's!!


Here's my 25 week picture...Dad decided to join in on the fun, too! :)

3 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

That is too cute!! What fun you have had while being home and what wonderful memories we all have. Thank you for coming I know it is not easy to do.

A urora said...

Flying by, is right! almost in your 3rd trimester!

no comment (on the photo) ;-)

Embracing Every Moment said...

this photo is great...ha ha!! you should frame it :) way funny!!