Friday, June 25, 2010

Here is a pic of big momma!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! By the way, I visit your blog often for inspiration on moving Keziah to a big girl bed. I figure first we need to get 2 decent nights sleep in a row with miss Elizabeth, then we can emotionally and physically deal with Keziah getting out of bed before 8am. We'll get there, but thanks for posting and giving me hope! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

you look gorgeous!!
baby sure is growing.

A urora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kit*Grace said...

Carlee-
You can do it! It has been a good transition for Henry. I wasn't so sure by the end of the first week but this week he GREATLY improved and is back to "playing" by himself for a while before and after naps so I have found peace in knowing that while he is out of the crib, he is still able to entertain himself in his room :)

Lindsay said...

You look GREAT!!! Hopefully we get to see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace! Hopefully we'll get her there soon. She has sure grown up a LOT these past 2 weeks and I know she's ready. Femi is off the first 2 weeks of July, so I think we'll go for it then. :)

A urora said...

lol! you do not look big, you look great!

Embracing Every Moment said...

i agree with amy!! :)

babya34561 said...

You look beautiful Grace!!!!

Cincotta said...

You look great Grace !

Shana said...

for only having roughly 10 weeks to go, you look amazing!