Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Lucky Toddler




Last night after Henry was in bed and we finally turned on the tv, Kit was up and offered if he could get me anything (he seriously does this every night!). I usually respond with asking for a bowl of ice cream or chocolate milk or some fruit but last night all I could answer was "doughnuts, please!" Of course, we had no doughnuts. But, I thought about them all night, so this morning I packed Henry up in his pjs (Okay, I'll even admit it...I was in my pjs and glasses, too!) and we went and got doughnuts and coffee (I didn't share the coffee) but I did share a doughnut! I keep telling Henry it was because he turned 18 months old but we all know it was for me...the pregnant gal! Talk about a lucky toddler. He's getting to enjoy alot of my cravings! With Henry, I was so good...water, fruits and veggies. That's really all I wanted until the very end of my pregnancy where me and Dairy Queen's banana splits became really. good. friends.
This pregnancy? If it's bad for you, I probably want it. Chocolate covered long johns with cream filling is on the brain...morning.noon.night. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk, chocolate m&ms...yeah...a little bit of fruit and veggies... mostly because I'm feeling guilty but really all I want is something chocolate!
oh boy do I ever see a gym membership in my future!
:)

8 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

i'll say one lucky little toddler! looks like he is rather enjoying the donut. :) hard to believe he's 18 months already!! time sure flies & can't believe you are so far along either!! wow!

Embracing Every Moment said...

forgot to mention...since your cravin' chocolate..you gotta make this..put it in the fridge & it's like the best brownie you have ever had!!!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/the_best_chocol/

Kit*Grace said...

Mmmmm! That looks really good...thanks for sharing! I know, i know...I almost didn't post this. We *usually* eat pretty healthy around here making sure H gets in his fruits, veggies, protein, calcium, etc but lately I've been slipping! :0)

mamaw and papaw said...

I think the three of you will be a ok. A little indulgence once in a while is good. Hmmmm maybe a girl? We all pretty much love chocolate.

zach said...

after this post, i am changing my vote back to girl.

toddwarrix said...

drive thru or walk in??

Kit*Grace said...

drive thru!! :)

A urora said...

cravings! i've so been there. ;-)