Saturday, June 12, 2010

Christmas in June?

I've been thinking about getting a new camera for a while...but, since money doesn't grow on trees, I didn't think it would be for a long time. Last week, I was chatting with my sister-in-law online when she mentioned a good deal on a camera on craiglist. The story goes that a photographer was going out of business and selling all her equipment. A&Z were looking at some other merchandise of hers and thought of me when they saw she was selling her camera...long story short I think I ended up getting a great deal on a used but "new-to-me" camera! I couldn't be more excited and am very thankful for Zach & Amber keeping their eye out and thinking of me! Thanks, Guys!!
I had LOTS of fun playing around with it yesterday and I have LOTS to learn but even on Auto it's alot of fun :) Cuddly guy
Probably eatin' dirt :)
Gettin' his smiles on :)
Posin' Pretty

A very teething Henry...come on molars!

Pretty Gisele

Busted!

4 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

that's awesome grace!! you'll have a LOT of fun with it! shot away :) it's very addicting! enjoy! :)

Shana said...

WoW! Have fun-what a blessing!

mamaw and papaw said...

Well now we will even have more pictures of our grandchildren. God is so good!!! Thanks to Amber and Zach from us so we can see more pic's.

A urora said...

Congrats! (I'm jealous of your portrait lens ;-)