Ahh, we've made it to Friday! Today is my laundry, cleaning and packing today because tomorrow Henry and I (with friends) are headed to Hilton Head!! Some of you know but long story short... my friend's sister is getting married NEXT saturday on the beach and they rented a beach house to accomodate guests but they won't be coming in until Wednesday Night/Thursday morning so... Henry and I jumped at the chance to have a little "mini" vacation! I am hoping he does really well and loves playing in the sand. I bet he will. He loves water and getting dirty so it's a perfect combination, right? :)
My memory stick broke so I need to run out today and get one so I'll be able to take plenty of pictures of our trip!
If it's not one thing, it's another! :)
1 comment:
Hope you have a relaxing week on the beach. Take lots of photos!!
Post a Comment