We had such a great time at Hilton Head! The Lasseter/Cathcart family were terrific hosts and things couldn't have gone smoother! Henry LOVED the beach and really enjoyed it more than I was thinking he would. The weather was gorgeous and there was always a nice breeze so you never felt overly hot...it was just perfect! We got to see dolphins from afar and I personally got to see a sand shark and stingray WAY too close :). I'd never been to Hilton Head before and would totally consider vacationing there again! It's only 4 hours away from us so it wasn't terribly far at all!
We had a great little routine of waking up, eating breakfast and playing at the beach all morning. We'd come back to the house, have lunch and Henry would take a nice, long nap while I enjoyed laying by the pool outside. After naptime, we'd go back to the beach until supper and then get all cleaned up for the evening.
We sure missed Kit though and are really glad to be back home! :)
Only one more week and we get ready to leave again
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment