
Today I am so thankful.
I am so thankful for Henry.
Our firstborn.
I am thankful for his sweet spirit, his adorable smile & his contagious laughter.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for giving us Henry.
Henry, I Love You!
I am also thankful for this second baby growing inside of me.
A precious son or daughter.
There is not a day that goes by that we don't think about you, pray for you or thank God for you.
You have already brought us so much joy and it is with great anticipation that we can't wait to meet you!
We Love you, Baby!
To My Mom: Thanks for being a great mom!! I never knew how hard it was until I became a mother almost 17 months ago! Thanks for never giving up on me!
To Melinda: Thanks for being a great mother-in-law and raising such a wonderful son to love & appreciate me!
1 comment:
You are very welcome!! You made my eyes tear up. Love to all!! How blessed we are!
Post a Comment