Yes, I have a WHOLE book on smoothies :). My easiest, favorite one is strawberry banana...it's a classic! It's just 1cup OJ, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 banana & about 1 cup frozen strawberries. I like to add spinach leaves too and add some more yummy nutrients (b/c it's tasteless!! :). I'm trying to perfect a more "veggie" one for Henry but still with a fruity taste :)
4 comments:
Dad says you have plenty of fire wood now! Might not be good to breath though.
This is going to look great!!!!!
Grace, do you make your own smoothies? If so, do you have a recipe you would share? I bet Chasidi and little miss Keziah would love those!
Yes, I have a WHOLE book on smoothies :). My easiest, favorite one is strawberry banana...it's a classic! It's just 1cup OJ, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 banana & about 1 cup frozen strawberries. I like to add spinach leaves too and add some more yummy nutrients (b/c it's tasteless!! :). I'm trying to perfect a more "veggie" one for Henry but still with a fruity taste :)
Thanks!! Sounds yum!
Post a Comment