Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Doctor Appointment

All looks good. He was really happy with my BP and the baby's heartbeat but wasn't thrilled with my lack of weight gain. I'm sure it'll pick up since I'm feeling great now and of course, just had the worst stomach bug of my life. My next ultrasound/appointment is scheduled for April 29th and we are looking forward to seeing the baby again!

4 comments:

A urora said...

Yeah! for good appts and feeling better!

Lindsay said...

I understand the lack of weight gain thing! Until recently my doctor wasn't happy with mine either. I recommend Girl Scout cookies and Reese Cups:) Glad you're finally feeling better!

mamaw and papaw said...

Lindsay's suggestion sounds like a good one. I will send some reese cups with your parents on Tuesday. Glad to hear you are feeling much better.

Embracing Every Moment said...

glad your feelin' better, too & everything looks good...go indulge in some milkshakes!!! :)