Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks Mamaw & Papaw...




...This morning when I woke up I spotted a Lion in the family room. Momma sat me on it and in no time I figured out how to get it to talk to me and push it around the room (by walking on my knees). Thanks Mamaw & Papaw!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome. can we all start celebrating 3/4 birthdays :o)

something at standing height with wheels will get him walking before you know it. or, so it usually works.

mamaw and papaw said...

Hope you get many miles out of your lion Mr. Henry.
Love you,

Embracing Every Moment said...

yOu'LL lOvE mR. LiOn, hEnRy..i sTiLL lOvE mInE..hE cOmEs iN hAnDy wHeN yOu nEEd tO bE TaLLeR, tO sEE & gEt tHiNgS yOuR nOt aLLoWeD..jUsT mAkE sUrE hE's oFF oR yOuR cOvEr WiLL bE blOwN. aNyWaYs eNjOy aNd wE WiLL hAvE tO hAvE a LiOn rAce sOmeDaY..
LoVe jAx