
.JPG)
As if moving away from family wasn't hard enough, trying adding a newborn in the mix! Shortly after having Henry I was invited to MOPS and fell in love with everything this program has to offer. MOPS is a ministry that seeks to provide community, mentorships, and practical instructions on parenting to mother of pre-schoolers. This ministry creates an intimate and accepting atmosphere where moms can shaire their successes, failures, questions, and concerns.
These girls have all become good friends of mine and I am thrilled to be apart of the steering team committee.
3 comments:
Steering? Good for you! I loved my time in MOPS (especially once Rob was born and Amy started coming with us) and now I'm back as one of the "old mentor moms." Ha, ha. It's a good set up this way and I love it. So glad you found a MOPS there in GA.
Love your blog and even though I've only met him once, I am totally in love with that baby of yours. :-) You are obviously doint a fabulous job as a mommy to him.
Enjoy the warm weather that you'll get for a long time, still. :-)
mwr
MWR-
Yes, wish us luck on Tuesday!! Most of the ladies have helped with MOPS but two are co-leading and so there is alot of FIRSTs :). But, after quite a few meetings it seems to be somewhat organized and all on the same page. We have a few mom mentors but would really like some more to join us too! We are hoping for 50 mom on Tuesday so we'll see how will all show up! :)
loved mops! glad you found a great group!
Post a Comment