Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big Deere, Little Deere

This afternoon when Kit was mowing, Henry was right there in the front window watchin' everything. So, I took his little tractor outside (Granny, you sure picked a winner!!) and let him follow Kit in his mower. It was too cute.
TaLk AbOuT meLtInG yOur HeArT!
The only thing wrong with this picture? The fence & the fact we live in surbia-ville. We know someday we'll get back to the country full of animals, kids and wide open spaces... we can't wait for that day!Wantin' to be outside!
Like Father, Like Son

Big Deere, Little Deere
Comparin' Notes

3 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

That is just precious! Thanks for sharin'!

mamaw and papaw said...

Way too cute!!!
I want to blow them up and see Henry's expressions.
Way to go Granny on the gift. Very perfect.

Kit*Grace said...

Mamaw~
I e-mailed them to you so you have copies. Unfortunately I hadn't taken these until AFTER I sent pics to W/M to be developed :(.