We had such a wonderful time at the beach! The only problem was:: saying goodbye :(. It was such a fun weekend with just our little family together and am so thankful for the wonderful memories we made! I updated the blog by days so you'll have to scroll down to see all the updates. Sorry if these pictures bore you, but as you can probably already guess, this blog has become quite the scrapbook/baby book and if I can't remember something...I check the blog!!
Henry took to the water quickly, only being a little timid on Friday night. I was able to get a good amount of pictures from our quick weekend but the picture I wish I would have gotten was him in his little starfish out in the ocean. It was ADORABLE...he was just splish splashin' and talking up a storm while riding mild waves! But, we were all having such fun in the water and I didn't want to miss it for a second!! (Or ruin my camera) :).
Also, Henry turned 8 months on the beach! :)
1 comment:
lOvE all the pictures & videos! Love Henry ridin' the waves! He is getting so big!! So glad you guys had a good time and were able to make memories with the three of you!
Post a Comment