Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Papaw!

HaPPy BiRthDaY to my PaPaW!!
Momma told me it was your BiRthDaY today and I got all excited...
I put on MY pArTy hat and wAs ready for SoMe CaKe and a gOOd TiMe...


BuT then MoMMa said we Won't be Able to Make it because we live tOO far awaY and I got sad...


We LOVE you and Miss YOU, Papaw!!

Hope you have a great Birthday!! Wish we could be there to help celebrate your special day!! ~Kit, Grace & Henry

5 comments:

Shana said...

Very cute idea Grace!

Embracing Every Moment said...

i agree! adorable! :) we'll miss you too!

Grammy & Grampie said...

Either Henry is going to be an actor or mom is going to be a director. One of the two or maybe the combination sure tell it in pictures. It was great and I know PAPAW will love it.
Which one's on cue?

P.S. congrats to your aunt. I missed the paper yesterday

Anonymous said...

You need one of those disclaimers on these pictures. You know, like "no chidlren were harmed in the making of this blog post." :)

mamaw and papaw said...

How adorable is that.
We will miss you and try to skype you later when he does his cake.
Love you all hope you are feeling better.