Here are a couple of quick pictures from over the weekend!
Henry and Poppa wore their look-a-like shirts to church last night so of course I had to snap a quick picture :).

Also, on Saturday we were doing a little paint touch up and Henry of course wanted to help :)

4 comments:
I'll hire him :)
Kit always enjoyed helping his Dad too. They will be close buddies I am sure.
Only their hairdresser knows--who has the most red hair? They look like they belong to each other! Was it the lighting or is it changing?
Train a child in the way he should go--and you'll not have to do all the painting...secret motive, Kit?
Grammy and Grampie loves ya all
We've been getting alot of comments on his hair... I think in this picture it's the lighting but alot of the nursery workers at church think it is changing to be more like Kit....
Post a Comment