When we first bought this house the 1/2 bath was white with lots of scuff marks so...I decided that I loved the color of our guest bath in our other house and decided to go with a "burnt orange" again. But something went terribly wrong! I turned out more NEON orange than burnt and since we just painted the rest of the house, I decided last week it was time for the neon orange bathroom to go away...(seriously, you didn't even need to turn on the light in there...it was that bright!)
Anyway, I like the finished clean and fresh look much better!!
6 comments:
Looks great Grace! You do such a good job decorating! I love it all. :)
Great transformation! Looks so relaxing & calming! Awwww....beach like :).
Looks very nice Grace! I love the simplicity of it!
i miss the neon orange. it woke me up. ha ha
VERY cute!
Post a Comment