My my my, I can't believe how much time is flying by! (stop that rhyming now I mean it…anybody want a peanut?!?! hahahaha!)
It's really hard to believe we are here with our last baby. 18mo. Such a fun fun age. Except this chick is kicking it to a whole new level.
She is EVERY. WHERE. and in EVERY. THING. It's amazing the difference in personalities in each our children and this girl is very much sugar & spice. She can be the CuTeSt little thing and then you turn around and she's sitting on top of the table….or she will come give you kisses and then sneak away to play in the toilet. It really is amazing how fast time is moving. There is a part of me that really misses the baby stage. This is such an exciting time in a house with a new member of the family and all the "firsts". But, I gotta tell you, I'm really enjoying this stage. All the conversations we get to have around the table every night, hearing the boys negotiating and laughing with each other. It really is fun. Here are a few pictures I got to snap and at the bottom is a comparison of all of the kiddos. What do you think? Do you think they look alike??





No comments:
Post a Comment