Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Easter 2015

Leading up to Easter was so much fun and we had so much fun talking about Easter and the reason we get to celebrate. Easter itself was a little odd. It just seemed like mass chaos with our little tribe. There was lots of drama and fussing and melt downs and it wasn't really out of the ordinary and more of a typical day but I think Kit & I were hoping for a calmer day. Oh well…someday :). 
Saturday night we got to dye eggs with the kiddos and that is always a fun time. This was something I didn't do as a kid but Kit did and it's been a fun tradition to add in. 





Sunday morning we had me maw's cinnamon rolls & easter egg fruit cups before heading to the early Easter service. It was such a beautiful service! 
 I sure did try for a cute Easter picture and this is what we got. Pretty cute even tho it isn't the best "posed" pic. 

We did not get a family pic this year so selflies in front of the mirror will have to do I guess!


 Friday night we celebrated Easter with my side of the family & my parents did an egg hunt. This year my mom was smart and color coordinated the eggs so they were each searching for a color. Great idea and so fun!

No comments: