Monday, May 18, 2015

Wells is {almost} 3!!

Wells turns THREE tomorrow but this past weekend we celebrated with grandparents and had a great time! We surprised everyone with a piñata and it was a hit!! 

Ruby was quite unsure at how we take things away from her all day long but on Saturday night we handed her a stick and told her to go at it. She had this look like, "You all have lost your minds!"


This kid is so cute and handsome! He is starting to say the cutest things. He loooooves white potatoes and I can't eat them so I rarely make them but recently I made mashed potatoes and he said the cutest thing when he saw them on the table…."Momma! You make mash -tatoes? All by you self? I so proud of you, momma!" So. cute. 
Poppa and Wells!
Ruby enjoyed showing off for her grandparents

No comments: