to Christmas (still trying to think of a way to repay you! ;)). He was pumped. I was tired but trying to be optimistic. He was telling everyone how he was a BIG boy at Target. Him & Henry talked it over. It was time. He picked out superman underwear to wear first. Awesome. I went to grab my phone to take a pic and...major accident. Are you kidding me? Has it even been 5 minutes? I was quickly thinking this may have been the worst idea ever. That day was filled with a couple more accidents that quickly had me freaking out inside. But the next day we got up and I was diligent about setting the timer on my phone; porter was reluctant at first. He didn't like the fact he had to stop playing to go potty & pretty much had a meltdown consisting of tears and begging for diapers.

That's when I was praying, Lord, have mercy! But after that time it's as if the lightbulb went off in his head...this makes me a big boy, she gives me candy if I go, it doesn't take long to go & I'm getting prizes!

Boom! All I know is it went from dragging him in, to the past 3 days he's told me every time, is staying dry & knows how proud we are of him. He knows he's a big boy & is so proud!!! :)

Way to go, Pman!!!! Great job & thank goodness for not having two in diapers!! Woohoo!! :)
3 comments:
Woot! Woot! Way to go, Porter & momma!! That is awesome!! :)
YaY!!
He did so well! Go Porter!
Post a Comment