Christmas Eve & Christmas Day are combined together in this post. I'm terribly late on posting but at least I'm getting something up! We had THE BEST Christmas yet! Oh my word, it was amazing! We had our 2nd annual fondue on Christmas Eve and it was SO fun. I did lots of prepping during the day and Kit made the cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning...Oh my goodness...so yummy!
I had the boys "dress up" and "get fancy" for the dinner. Henry & Porter wore a little cologne too. It was too cute. We ate with candlelight and Christmas music and talked about our favorite memories of 2012. The boys loved it. Henry loved the fondue for the "cleanliness" factor. As in that everything is bite sized, no mess, and several dips to choose from.
Porter loved it for all the "tricks" he liked to try to perform with his "sword" (fondue fork). It was a night of giggling and anticipation. So fun with the boys!

Christmas morning H was up early & we waited for P to wake up. They were over.the.moon. excited! It was SO much fun watching them open everything...my favorite Christmas yet!!

Wells was a little bewildered! ;)
We had a great Christmas and enjoyed traveling to IN to see all our families!! We enjoyed each family Christmas but didn't enjoy that nasty little stomach bug that got spread around our families! ha!









No comments:
Post a Comment