So it's January 10th & I haven't done a single post on Christmas, our trip home, the lovely stomach bug that got passed around or our fancy fondue night with the boys! I'm a wee bit behind on this blog! ha!! 2013 is proving to be quite the year already! Yes, that's right I have some FUN & EXCITING news to share!!! No, I'm not pregnant!! hahahaha!!!
We are moving to Houston, Tx!
Yes, you read that right! The Cadwalladers are on the move again! After nearly 4 1/2 years here in Georgia, we will be relocating to Houston, Tx.
Here are some common questions we've been getting...
Is this still with Caterpillar?: Yes!
Are you happy about this?: Yes!
Are the boys excited?: Yes!
How close will this be to your sister & her family?: My sister is in San Antonio so it will be about 3 hours
Will you have a guest room so we can come visit?: Yes!
When will you be moving?: Kit is already in Houston this week starting his new job & will be flying to Houston 3 days a week and then working from home/griffin plant the other 2 days. We probably won't have our house on the market until February because of all the paperwork but when we get that sold (or on the market 90 days-thankful for a buyout) & we can find a home in Houston, we will be moving!
Where in Houston are you moving?: We'll let you know when we found a house but targeting the Cypress, Tx area :).
This seems fast, are you sure?: It may seem to fast to y'all but we've been praying about moving for over 2 years and specifically about Houston for over a year. So thankful for God's perfect timing...
Will you keep blogging?: I try. I really do. It's a little crazy around here but yes, I will definitely continue to blog & keep everyone in the loop as we start a new chapter!
I can't believe y'all are moving again!!: We have absolutely loved our time in Georgia. We have learned so much and met so many wonderful friends but we knew when we moved here we wouldn't be staying forever. Georgia will always hold so many sweet memories and of course a very dear place in our heart as it's where we had our three sons! We moved with none and are leaving with 3! WOW!! But, home isn't a specific place, address, city, state, but wherever we are as a family together. So, here's to a fun and exciting...maybe a little chaotic at first too... 2013!!... :)


4 comments:
Yay, Yay, Yay!!! We are SO happy for you guys!!! And know God takes you where he wants you & he has chosen a great place for you & so excited about you being close to your sister...SO COOL!! :) Really, really hope we are able to visit some summer!! <3
http://www.cypressbible.org/index.php
:-) Excited for you.
mwr
You know, the Wx fam loves it!!!!!!
Congrats! Sounds like great news for you guys!!
Post a Comment