Friday, January 27, 2012

I survived the week! & iPhone pictures...

This is a LONG post of random pictures so I'll be impressed if anyone reads this all the way through!! ha! I'm so glad to that it's FRIDAY and I've almost made it to the weekend :). I am feeling better, it's just that my recovery is much, much slower than I had anticipated but I'm getting there! I can't imagine being on strict bed rest. I have no idea how those women do it. True admiration! I have definitely taken it easy and when I started having contractions on Tuesday, I went from light duty to pretty much only getting off the couch to feed the boys, put them down for naps or break up a big fight! ;).  It's been a week of Kit really stepping up to be Mr. Mom at home. He's gone in late to work after he's gotten the boys breakfast and, come home earlier than usual to get Porter out of his crib (thank goodness that boy will play forever in his crib!!) but Team Cadwallader has done a great job and I'm proud to say we've had a pretty good week all-in-all. Two sweet families brought us dinner and the other nights I've taken 5 minutes in the morning to throw ingredients in the crockpot so dinners have been really easy around here! Okay, onto the most random picture post ever :).

 I don't think I've ever mentioned that we got a new vehicle (well, new to us!) on here? We did. During Christmas break in Indiana. We are loving it and so glad to get a big item checked off the list before baby Mater comes. I can't believe this is the only picture I have but here she is...
Yup, I think I definitely see a purchase of this shirt in my future :)

My purple iPhone case was in need of replacing, so I splurged on this cutie. I love it! And...maybe this is inspiration on baby boy's nursery...?! :)

One cool dude after church :). Henry religiously needs his glasses when we get in the truck, now so does Porter although his don't always seem to stay on very long ;)

 One night a couple weeks ago Henry and Kit "camped" out in the living room. They had a blast and Kit had a sore back the next day ;)
 He was so excited and jumping around all night long that it didn't take him long to fall asleep. And we weren't sure how he'd do but he did stay asleep all night long! :)
 Porter fell in love with this squishy stress ball Coke from the Warrix family and they were so nice to let us bring it home at Christmas. Hardly anything seems to stay picked up in the kitchen but Porter always make sure the coke gets put back in the refrigerator :)
 Last Saturday we made doughnuts and yes were a big hit!! :) Thanks Mamaw & Papaw!
 Mr. Ham. He climbed in the chair all by himself and took Kit's phone and was saying, "cheeeeese!!!"
Rice makes me crazy spilling everywhere and I didn't have dry beans but I did find some coffee beans for H to have a little construction site. Yeah, this is the best smelling dirt pile ever! ;)

A moment of peace and calm in our house. Very sweet!

I just love surprises!! So, you better believe getting floors delivered to my door this morning made my day!!! Thank you so much Kenlyn (& all her boys!!) :). Can't. stop. smiling. ;)

4 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

i had no clue that coke can was squishy!! how cool! and your more than welcome, again for your tulips! happy to brighten your day!! ;o)

Kit*Grace said...

Ha! Yes it is and kept me doing a double take all Christmas break bc P constantly had it in his hand and acting like he was chugging it! Lol!!

Shana said...

fun!

A urora said...

hope the new truck is working out well. Glad they still like the coke can. :-)