Today we took Porter for his tubes/adenoids recheck and they retested his hearing. He tested normal with his hearing (not that we were concerned) and his ears looked great! We are so thankful Porter made recovery look like a breeze and has not stopped running since his surgery in December. Before his surgery, Porter was only saying momma and hi. Since surgery his vocabulary has taken off and we expect it to only keep widening and advancing.
Porter-
You now say at 16 months:
Momma
Poppa
Dog
Ball
Tractor
Hi
Stuck
Done
Please (more like 'ease')
Thank You (day-do)
Book
You love anything that let's you climb, throw a ball and jump. I find you constantly climbing on chairs, trying to get up on tables and throwing stuff away. Oh, and you just love to flush toilets too ;)
You have finally started making car/tractor noises when playing with them and you and your brother like to lay on your bellies and play with all your cars.
You sleep about 12 1/2 hours every night (8p to 8:30a) and you still take 2 good naps although I know you are getting ready to go down to one.
You are an eater!! My oh my! It's a rare sight to see you turn down food and from what we hear you are good at convincing the nursery workers that you are always starving! ha!
We are planning to do a full switcheroo upstairs with the sleeping arrangements and quite frankly... You make me nervous. I'm not so sure you'll be good at the toddler bed transition. I have dreams of you jumping on the bed and climbing up the curtains! haha. I know you'll get the hang of it, it just make take a while ;).
Love ya Sweet P,
Momma

1 comment:
What a character! :)
Post a Comment