The other night I was hanging my shoulders low about something...probably folding laundry or cleaning the kitchen again for the 5th time (I feel like that's all I do) when Henry piped up and said, "come on Cadwallader, you can do it!" :)
The past couple mornings The boys have just been fussy. Porter obviously doesn't feel well but H has no excuse. We were getting ready to head outside when Henry turned around and said.."listen...no fussing! There is no reason for anyone to be fussing!"
I put this one in Facebook yesterday :)
"thank you momma for making porter and me lunch. Porter you need to thank momma too..." "well, momma, porter can't talk really good but he says thanks for lunch" :)
I hear "porter, you better make the right choice and obey" alot and "go get your momma, porter" alot too! ;)
2 comments:
The come on cadwallader you can do it, cracks me up!! ;)
"come on cadwallader?" that is so funny. Makes a good coach!
Post a Comment