Saturday, October 01, 2011

Before & After:: {Exterior Paint}

Well, we got the exterior house painted this week. I'm excited to show you the reveal...The house needed alot of maintenance that HAD to be done and by the time we looked at everything, it would need to be repainted since the caulk wouldn't have blended with the paint, the stucco needed repaired, etc. So...we decided why repaint it the same? It was time for the house to have a little life put in it.
BEFORE 
 AFTER
 These were our painters and they were an AWESOME group of Christian Men. "Mr. Skip" is holding Henry and I told him I'll have to hire him back for a babysitter. :) Henry took to him the most and they were inseperable all week. Skip even let Henry do a little painting here and there...Henry was in HEAVEN. If he wasn't being " a really big helper" ;) he was playing in the dirt telling them all his construction toys. He is definately going to miss seeing and I know will be asking why they aren't coming back! The boys LOVED them all and we highly recommend them!


5 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Oh WOW! It looks GREAT!! :) Makes everything windows, trim etc stand out more!! We love it!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

WOW!!!
Great choice of colors!!!
LOVE IT!!!

LauraSuz said...

I love it!!!

Shana said...

PERFECT color!!!!!!!

mwrausch said...

Love it, Grace. It makes your pretty stone work really stand out. mwr