Saturday, October 01, 2011

Before and After {Porter's Haircut}

it's been a little busy this week so sorry I never posted Porter's haircut pictures. It was long and time for a cut but I am a little sad. This was a compromise because Kit has wanted it cut for a long time. I said he needed to be a year and have his One year pictures taken before it got cut. When both those were done, I knew it was time. The WW I posted was actually taken the weekend before so he's not just wearing a hat because it's a horrible haircut! ;)

 Porter's "party in the back"
 From the back of a shopping cart we were getting "what's HER name?"
 not feeling the camera :)
 AFTER
 he definately still has natural waves in his hair :)
He's a walking machine and his balance is getting MUCH better! :)

No comments: